A Challenge

nautifish

LOL Mike

Givin up are ya?

I told ya it was gonna be tough.......lol.......I have been looking again myself this evening and diddley squat.

I would try and make some of my own with my PSP but i just do not have the spare time.....All my spare time is spent outside fishing. :D and thats not as much as i would like. :D

LOL

No i am looking for animated cartoon kind of FEMALES either pulling in a fish or sat with rod......Not of me.......EUWW!!....LOL :unsure:

But thats pretty good. I can do all that with my Animation shop but like i said my spare time i like to be fishing because i don't get much of it. :D

Edited by nautifish

Actually...you are not looking....you cleaverly have everyone else looking.... :thumbsup_anim::D

Actually ccmt Yes i have been looking. Two evenings of this week i have looked for animated gifs with females fishing and not just males..... :P

I was starting to think that maybe i just sucked at searching for them they were out they're but could not find then.

But as you can see from this post with allmost a thousand hits now.......They're has been how many POSTED?

ONE? :P

Ron nope no coveralls sorry....Well done.....for finding one.....But is that all that is out there> and how hard was that for you to find?

Too bad bout the coveralls. It didn't take much effort to find. I only sent out one email, and got one reply. The guy has a website of animated GIFs, backgrounds, JPGs and such. I don't know him from a hole in Adam. He was kind enough to reply to my email, tis all..... Out of 4000+ animated GIFs, that was the only one he had with a girl fishing related.