Baby...it's cold outside...Brrrr

Beans

0 degrees celcius...(32*F)...ice making weather !!!

I hope you outdoor skating rink fans are happy... :rolleyes:

As soon as Kelvin (Loonietunes) gets up we will be heading out on the lake...

Yesterday was too windy and rough to put his boat in but we managed to play with some panfish from shore in a protected bay...at least we got to wet a line... :Gonefishing:

Well we went out around 9.30 am by the time we launched the boat... weather was not to bad for this time of year... Beans took me to a spot were we fished for a while.. caught a couple of bass then moved to another spot... nothing then went over to another spot.. lots for weeds... wind started to pick up so we went over to a sheltered bay and fished... went in to have brunch :P then it was time for me to leave and head back to the Hammer :( .

Thanks Norm and Marybeth for a great and Hospitable time :thumbsup_anim: I really enjoyed myself even if we didn't get out in the boat Saturday.. at least we played around with the fish... Perch, bass, Rock Bass.... you are the new Champ Normmm..

Thanks again for the fun weekend.... we will do it again thats for sure :whistling::sleeping_02::rolleyes:

great meeting Meely also... Your spot is still safe Norm Blindfolded me on the way out again :stretcher:

Edited by Loonietoon