weather buoy

bassinator

Hello all...I am new to the sport of salmon fishing and have really only fished Lake Ontario a few times with limited success. We were out on holiday Monday in around three hundred feet of water and had the riggers set around seventy feet. We only managed one rainbow and one king. We launched from Port Credit and headed basically straight out into the three hundred foot range and started trolling. We really didn't see any other boats around and figured we may not be in the most productive area. We didn't even mark many fish on the sonar. That same day people were coming in with alot of fish and stories of thirty to forty hookups! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I hear alot of people talking about fishing near some "weather bouy" that is no longer in the water but can be found on gps mapping...I can't seem to located it on my gps but I really don't know where to look?? It would be most appreciated if someone could PM this "newbie" gps coordinates for this weather buoy or any other areas I should be trolling. ... Many Thanks Jeff