Vancouver BC area

Riparian

Do any board members have any info on fishing the English Bay/ Burrard Inlet area of Vancouver BC? I have a cousin that I would like to visit and I am thinking about taking my float rod and reel with me, and getting into some west coast steelhead.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful, as Ive never been to Vancouver before. Feel free to PM me if you can.

-Rip

I live in Vancity but I'm still waiting on my gear to get shipped out here from ontario so I haven't fished yet......but it should be here this weekend. Anyways I always see guys fishing the north shore rivers like Seymour and Capilano....my guess is for the salmon that are running. If I find out any more info I'll let you know but I know I'm sure anxious to finally wet a line out here.

Hey Riparian and Vancity, have you guys checked out the fish hatchery on the Capilano? B) If you go further up the river you'll see the Cleveland Dam, which is why they need the hatchery. The Cleveland Dam is where Vancouver gets it drinking water.