Hey new to the form

Floaterforlife

HEy all new to the form so I thought I would say some stuff about me. Well im 16 and been float fishin for about 6 years now maybe more. I have been fishin my hole life. I have a 13 foot quantum PT that I have been using for about 4 years now no prob just that it as a reel set and a better tip. For that 13 footer I have a 5" stanton and a KING PIN!!! lol Love that reel. I normaly fish huron rivers. Here is some pics to get u pumbed for the BOW RUN YAA Lol

Picture1637.jpg

AND THAT KING PIN

Picture006.jpg

ANYWAYS LATER ALL ALEX

HEy all new to the form so I thought I would say some stuff about me. Well im 16 and been float fishin for about 6 years now maybe more. I have been fishin my hole life. I have a 13 foot quantum PT that I have been using for about 4 years now no prob just that it as a reel set and a better tip. For that 13 footer I have a 5" stanton and a KING PIN!!! lol Love that reel. I normaly fish huron rivers. Here is some pics to get u pumbed for the BOW RUN YAA Lol

Picture1637.jpg

AND THAT KING PIN

Picture006.jpg

ANYWAYS LATER ALL ALEX

HUH???.....

Is it me....?? am I getting old?? please tell me it is not me getting old!!!!! I beg of you!!

and welcome young fella!!!!

Gerritt.

Welcome to our getaway Alex...I take it your into floatfishing :D

Keep up with the pics,we like pics....

Hey Gerrit,just wait until you start squinting at fine print and then finally have to buy cheaters just so you can tie your knots when your fishing.....Thats when the reality finally kicks in big time..OH MY GOD, I'M GETTING OLD !!!!!

Tight Lines !!

Hey all and thanks. My dad and a buddy of mine got me into Floatfishing. I started out floating with the baitcaster and then got a Stanton for a xmas one year(about 5years ago say) And yes silvo I am heading out to my grandmas today so I am hoping for some salmon maybe even some BOWS LOL BIG MAYBE. But the water is looking good some hofuly get some salmon for some roe and fun. I WILL POST PICS IF I GET ANYTHING. ANYWAYS LATER ALL ALEX