Parry Sound Report

drufis

Hello all,

Well myself and the family rented a cottage up in Parry Sound off Harris Lake, went up with my sisters family also. Need a vacation after spending a week with 4 kids under 4years old. Everyone had a blast and the brother in law and I even got some fishing in.

Harris Lake produced tons of bass (some hitting 4lbs) and a ton of Pike (biggest one we caught was 5lbs) the fun thing was fishing early morning and night fishing, just out the cottage and off to the dock.

However we did get over to one of our favorite spots Point of Barril for about 4 hours one morning and had a good day on the water.

Point of Barril

pointofbaril.jpg

Brother in law 10lbs Pike

Anthony10lbpikepointofBarril-1.jpg

Brother in law 4lbs Bass

anthony4lbsbasspointofbarril.jpg

Me with a Bass

andybass20.jpg

This was great, one of the cottages that we see all the time has a Ronald McDonald on the Dock, and I have my brother in law’s brother convinced that it is a real mini McDonalds on the water with a Dock Drive Up window but we could not go because they are only open on weekends.

ronald.jpg

Well September is here so get out and fish, fall is my favorite time to get out there, the white stuff and hard water will be here before you know it!

Good luck to all.