online classifieds

stuntman

Hey All,

I have been combing the internet and local adds for a barebones aluminum 14ft-16ft boat. I have some sites I visit (including this one) and hope to get some more leads on where to look. This is what I have so far.

Kijiji.com

craigslist.org

Buysellzone.com

http://forums.fishontario.com/thread.jspa?...43&tstart=0

Here of course.

any more places I should be looking?

I have only found 2 places to put a hitch on my vehicle Uhaul and Canadian Tire. Canadian Tire was gouging and Uhal......well I am a bit leary. The 3 local mechanics dont do this. Anyone know of a place east of TO that is good?

Stuntman

Edited by stuntman

Van and Truck world in oshawa should be able to help you out. Jenson trailers as well on bloor....If you want to go as far as the 115, there are a couple places there that will do it. Can't think of the names for some reason though..... :wallbash:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to boatman I checked out Van and Truck World in Oshawa for my hitch installation

I got a class 1 "hidden hitch" brand installed with wiring. Unlike CT and Uhaul they were not gouging me. I checked out Jensens on Bloor as well.

It took a couple of installers 45 min to install for 1.5 hours labour. CT was quoting 2+1/2 hours and they were not the most expensive. I don't have a trailer to test the wiring yet but Van and Truck World does a ton of hitches so I am confident all will be good.

I would recommend them to anyone (who I like :canadian: )

Stuntman :thumbsup_anim:

Well.. I could announce... A while back I was running a site called www.ontarioboatsforsale.com the script got corrupt and I had to shut it down for a while... Ive reopened it up with an easy to use script as well.

Have a look!!