Marcum Underwater Cameras & Flashers

TJQ

I've been looking for an alterative to my Aqua Vu camera for doing up a new project Ive got in the "que" for the spring...

I've gotten a hold of a new Marcum Underwater Camera from the FishingProStore.com and I love it.. you dont have to take the battery out to charge it, it has a 360 degree view and I cant wait to try it out...

11_small.jpg

Anyway... They dont have any distibuters in Canada so they have offered some OFNers a discount, if your interested.. here is thier coupon offer..

Ontario Fishing Network Offer ... a discount on shipping.

We have a coupon offer for Canadian customers who

purchase $299.00 or more worth of Marcum goods? All the customer needs to do is

type fishontario in the coupon code area and they will recieve $10 off their

$299 or more purchase. Address must be a Canadian Address. Coupon is good till

12-31-06.

Looks like spam...but I guess we'll let YOU and you only away with it TJ! LOL Looks like a nice rig for sneakin up on them fish.

Can you get me a discount coupon on a Strike Vision..from Walker..just down the road a tad from me...where they won't sell direct?

Edited by irishfield

I tried talking to them a couple of times.. they expressed no interest... Its kinda like the sponsorship thread... In thier defense... they get attacked so much by people wanting sponsorships that they can't please anybody and unless your a big name they really have no way to tell if you are for real or not..

Last year I when I was at the show, I approached a couple of larger companies and was SHOCKED at how I was treated by them.. I mean its one thing to say "were not interested" but a couple of these guys were really rude... and I do know they are busy at the show... but thats where business is done!

Lets let it be said that I dont run around after "sponsorships" any more. Any deals I make are with people who already know who we are and what we do so there is really no selling to be done...

I have done some advertising for some poepl who did call me back after the fact (a couple of years later) who actually apologized for blowing me off... LOL

When I make fishing reports.. I try to show as much of the "sponsors" info as possible Northamfishing was really good with us and when I found good lure that was working... man i really pushed it and wound up doing a Due North episode with it.. that wasnt part of the deal, but what goes around comes around..

http://www.ontariofishingreels.com/duenorthepisode7.html

Like I said.. after my episode at the Fishing Show.. I gave up running after advertisers and sponsors.. the ones who know about us are more than willing to offer up for contests prizes... and help with all our fundraising when it happens.. its kinda nice to be getting the name recognitions now.. but with sponsors you have to be careful... if you sign on.. there are expectations!!

(I think ill post this on the sponsorship thread as well)