Fastest Bass Boat?

jedimaster

Ok about the blast off thing here.Not all the boats or half the field takes off at the same time.There is a 10-20 seconds between boats.I see it and it,s not like what you all say.You guys watch to much American TV.LOL

I have one of the slowest and smallest boats in the field. Once you know what you are doing or capable of doing,it,s not all that bad.

As for the helmet thing,I have seen only two boaters and non boaters wear them,,,,,,,,,,,Oh they were on a Bullet.Fastest thing I have ever seen.

I have also gotten to be a non boater with many of the top guys in the sport,and not once, did I feel I or we were in danger. Know you ride and know your limits.

Smaller lakes can be a challange,but when you are blasting out of big waters,theres lots of room.

Edited by misfish

We used to see the guys at Main Duck fishing tournaments out of Kingston or Belleville. They would have to get there and get their fish and get out before the wind picks up because L On. don't like bass boats. A few years back a guy got lost and stopped for a look around, got swamped and rescued by a sailer.

They had a 30' pontoon boat up to 100mph, I suppose you could catch bass off it.