Good Fishing on The Great Lakes

Fishmaster

What a season fishing on Lake Ont & Lake Erie with double digits on fish every trip is maken for a awesome summer

with all the scare of VHS everyone was thinking things were going to go for the worst but not once this season have i seen a sick fish all very healthy and loads of fat in there belly's and loads of food ...lake Ont has been tough finding the big kings the past few trips but still some nice kings bows & laker's ...been fishing deep water 250 to 356 fow

running 3 riggers all in the top 55 fow water column using spoons and spin doctors ...and dipsys back 120 to 200 on a 3 setting ..

as for Walleye they are now heading off Port Maitland to deeper water like 72 to 85 fow has been hot ...me myself never run riggers for Eye's i run a 10 to 16 rod program with all Dipsy's usually 2 #1 dipsys of the back corners off the boat Back 106 to 150 on a 2 setting and #0 Dipsy's 150 to 250 back on a 2 setting with 3 to 4 rods off each planner board .

seems dark colors have been hot for me but as the day goes on changes have been made out through the day ...if your looking for a good feed of walleye nows the time to get out and get them ...

Fishmaster Ultimate Charter's

http://www.mountaincable.net/~fishmaster

Couple days out with Friends

P1010487.jpg

P1010486.jpg

P1010488.jpg

P1010479.jpg

Walleye Trip

P1010489.jpg

Bow Fishing

P1010491.jpg

Walleye Trip

P1010484.jpg

LOL no doubt!... I wonder though... I might have to upgrade my boat however...... with the brother-in-law and myself on board there is no more room available!.....

Unless my BIL becomes my boats mascot...... god help me!

Gerritt.