OFNCer's come through again

Whopper

I'd like to thank a couple members Don (Deg) and his lovely wife Ruth. I asked Don to do me a favor and he went out of his way to pick up a rod and reel that KyleM had posted in the classifieds.

Kyle, Don says the rod and reel are in excellent condition! Jeesh from the sounds of it I might have a problem getting it away from him :lol:

What more can I say, another good deed performed by an OFC'er.

THANK YOU! Don and Ruth and Thanks Kyle we helped each other out and good luck in Alberta.

Cheers

Phil

Don and Ruth are very nice folks. (I especially like Ruth.) You'll be happy with that combo Phil. That'll have been the best deal you've made this year. I have two now.....they are too good for the price and you even got it at half price....great stuff. Notice that on that rod there's a hole in the trigger to hook your bait into. If you're trolling with a 6' leader, there's no other place to park the bait...Great great combo, you'll love it.

An OFC thank you to Don for being the gent that he is.

It doesn't surprise me that Don would go out of his way. Don and I go wayyyy back, June in fact when we were neighbours for 4 days. It's Ruth you have to keep an eye on, after dark she would sneak over while Don was sleeping and drink our beer. ;)

Phil, I hope you can make it up again next year in June. I wanted to go next weekend but it just wasn't do-able. I wish I had Lew's schedule! ;)

-Brian