Berkley Power Honey Worms & Squirmin Squirt

Anatz

• 2 weeks later...

I went fishing @ Little Lake, Barrie and I finally got to use my Berkley Power Honey Worms and I caught around 50 pan fishes which included sunfishes and perches within 30 minutes. This bait is worth the money and you don't have to change the bait. I never had to replace the honey worms and I think you could probably reuse it again in the future by putting it back into the jar. This beats worms. And also I caught 1 LM, but it was a small guy =]

Edited by Anatz

From your report I would say that it works! :clapping:

Haven't tried it yet, saw it on the shelf at Trombly's in orillia last week and thought it was rather pricey since I haven't really read a report about it. I think the price was around 19 bucks? for the small and 50 for the large bucket? If it works then it's worth it!

I haven't used this exact type of powerbait, but I've found success with nearly all of the powerbaits I've used and I use them quite a lot over the years.

Personally, I like the Berkley Gulp baits better because they're more like live bait and the fish can actually eat them. If I were trying to catch pan fish I'd use the 6" pumpkinseed nightcrawlers and cut them into thirds.

Also, sometimes I'll save the baits if I've only used them for a couple of hours, but I never put them back in the bag/jar with the new ones. Even though I don't think panfish are particularly sensitive to smell, I just don't like the idea of possibly contaminating the new baits.