Young lads having a bass

misfish

Yesturday was a joint club fun tourney and it was another day for the young lad to hook up with another boater and learn something new. When he found out what boat he was going to be on,he was very excited.

euginaclub07003.jpg

The morning started off nice and calm but over cast.I would of preferred the sun,but what can ya do with mother nature.

euginaclub07002.jpg

euginaclub07001.jpg

The prefish for this was awesome,but the day of,well sucked for me,but my partner was on fire.Again proving the back of the boat is the place to be.LOL

I believe we had fourteen bites all day,and only missed on two (turned out to be an important two at the end of the day)

The winds picked up and I got to say,I HATE WIND.A light breeze is fine,then you can work the weeds.

We bumped in to the young lad and JP a few times,guess we had them going as the word got out we had fifteen pounds,I over exagerated.LOL

Was a long day with some pretty tough conditions.The top five were with,n 5 oz,s.

1. -13.42

2. 13.32

2. 13.32

4. 13.22

5. 13.14

And again the young lad finished in front of me. :whistling:

Alex managed to win big fish. 4+ largie. :clapping:

A few fpic,s from the day.

euginaclub07007.jpg

euginaclub07012.jpg

Im just holding these,they belong to my partner in front of me.LOL

Nice fish there Alex.I know you read the board,thanks for a great day out there.

euginaclub07009.jpg

After draining out the livewell,you can see why the pumps can get fouled.Nothing but craw shell pieces left.

euginaclub07017.jpg

Edited by misfish

Good job on the big fish of the event Brian.

Where you saw me was where we got all our weight too. I think most teams were on the same pattern and that's why we all had such close weights.

Had a blast and look forward to the next event. I'm sure Ryan had a blast with JP, but now he will be encouraging you to buy a 70 mph bass boat. :)

Charles

Sandbagger? C'mon Brian, you know I would never purposely underestimate the size of my fish... :angel:

You're right about it being cheaper to pay for the gas as a rider than owning one of these things. It's a very expensive hobby to be addicted to, that's for sure.

Thanks man.