Walleye Fishing With Fishfull Thinking Show

Fishmaster

Another Great Show with Charlie Wray ..last night meet up with Fishfull Thinking Show for some Walleye off Port Maitland headed out to my location were i have been fishing for the past few weeks and wasn't long fish on .

ran a 10 rod program all with Dipsy harness and a new secret that will be on sale very soon ...Charlie brought some sponcer tackle to try and it took fish. thing thats nice about this bait is it stays off bottom so no mussles get on the bait ..

ended the night with 2 triple headers of hogs rangeing 7 to 10 lbs ended the night going 16 for 19 on walleye can't wait to see the show myself ....if anybody is looking to get some Walleye for the freezer nows the time to get a hold of me fishing is

on FIRE off Port Maitland ...

P1010480.jpg

P1010481.jpg

P1010483.jpg

Fishmaster Ultimate Charter's

http://www.mountaincable.net/~fishmaster

Hey Steve, what time you opened tomorrow? been saying i'm gonna stop in for a long time (it's Spanky from NFN) and it's time i do so this weekend.....

Would love to get the wife out for some of them eyes, too many things going wrong at this time... but dang, thems some nice fish!!

Hey Steve, what time you opened tomorrow? been saying i'm gonna stop in for a long time (it's Spanky from NFN) and it's time i do so this weekend.....

Would love to get the wife out for some of them eyes, too many things going wrong at this time... but dang, thems some nice fish!!

Store Opens 6am saturday , sunday i won,t be in the store i have charter's but give me a call on the vhf channle 68 ..good luck

AWESOME !!!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping: right on steve,way to go bud,and i can tell charlie had a blast, :w00t: you sure have those big erie walleyes dialed in man thats for sure,you sure are doing great in your chartering business...keep up the great work man....cheers,oh ya huge walleyes to great catch :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: