Boy is it hot!!

dsn

deep-cold-family.jpg

Last few days I have been dieing from the heat. I have no AC when I sleep

and no cool breeze. Sometimes even respiratory problems cause of the heat.

So I found a solution since I had a tub of this stuff lying around. :glare: Hmmmmm?

Cake yourself in this stuff and you sleep like you have AC all night. :lol:

Edited by dsn

Couldn't you just float around Lake Ontario on an inflatable raft for the night - Dangle your legs in the water if you want. The water's cool and the breeze off the lake is refreshing. You get first dibs on fishing spots when you wake up. Just don't get sucked into a water intake pipe for a power plant...You should be fine...You might need navigational lights at night though.

My house isn`t air conditioned, and heat affects a lot of people with Multiple Sclerosis badly, me included. I had to break down and buy a room air conditioner. It doesn`t mount in the window, it sits on wheels on the floor and has a flexible duct you attach to the window. A bit more pricey that the standard window mount but I didn`t have to drill holes in the window sills.

l live in a basment appartment and my landlady controls the temp gauge so l have no control of the temp.. So l feel sorry for you people but last night l had 2 blankets on becase the appartment was a chilly 52 F. Drink lots of water, cover up your windows and do the best you can. Peace Ken

Couldn't you just float around Lake Ontario on an inflatable raft for the night - Dangle your legs in the water if you want. The water's cool and the breeze off the lake is refreshing. You get first dibs on fishing spots when you wake up. Just don't get sucked into a water intake pipe for a power plant...You should be fine...You might need navigational lights at night though.

Hey that's an awesome idea you're brilliant!! Gotta give it try.

:lol: