kayak fishing

joco

HI ALL

I can see some good tread about kayak fishing in here..

this is great news. :clapping: .

I have been hook on kayak fishing since i got myself in one and went fishing...i alwasy been in love wit canoe fishing ,,still are but now i am realy hook on kayak fishing.

here in the ottawa regions we have tons off great place to go yaking around and catch all species.

here my yak..

IMG_1425.JPG

its would be nice to see how many fish frome kayak in here...?

we got a cople guys around ottawa that do so..and we start to have some group kayak outhings and its been fun. :clapping: .

here some yak fishing pict.

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

hi tbayboy....

my yak is a wilderness 135t..a 2 persons kayak tranform in a one person ,,that way it guive me a LOT off space for all my tackle etc.

i got on that kayak.

on the front dash board...fish finder

gps

compass

2 rod holder...movable forward and backward

digital camera month and a digital for self pict..

in the yak.......2 rods

tackle box whit 4 plano box full off tackle.

maps

safety kit

spare padle

drift bag

anker+rope/shain

emergency kit

an electric builg pump.

an hand builg pump

a sponge

all the tools..plyer cuters etc,.

on the kayak............safety flag for the boaters to see me better

on the side a rope on 2 pulleys to make the anker or drift systeme to go forwar or backward.

a post for still fishing in the shalows.

plus i got in my truck.safety light for front and back if i go night fishing..plus a little clip on down riger in case i go lakers or something.

so not mutch is missing for now i would think..all off this ad 50 pound its not to bad..the kayak can handle 500 pound.

hope to see more and more kayak fishermans..and report

joco.

crazzyhook......

will be on th jock at........6am.

hope to have a report...for here.......ok i will have one..

wen the kayak crazzyhook......?

joco.

hey badger..you say..Have you explained your writing yet?

whats wrong wit the writhing....... :rolleyes::lol:

its frenglish.. :canadian:

i do have some prob to translate...but the guys do understand...i hope.. :rolleyes: .

but if ever people have probleme writh the writhing,,,,just re read all the tread,,,,it should get in after a wild..... :whistling: . its some kind off puzzle.

joco. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the details joco - I looked up the model from one of the pics (where I could see it) and realized it was a tandem that you modified. Nice idea, certainly gives you lots of room. I've always enjoyed the yak reports on this board and look forward to more of yours (I'd buy one but I'm waiting to figure out my next house move before purchasing a canoe/yak/boat).

hi grilw..

if i ever flip...

i dont care mutch...everything is attche to the kayak wit a leash,,rods all the stuff in the box...the box as some flaothing devise it wont sink.

the only probleme will be the water in the digital and the fish finder....th gps is water proof...thatr is why i got a use fish finder and use digital on the net at a real sheap price that way,,i flip........dont loose mutch.

but to flip.man you almaost nee d to want to flip,,there hard to flip.

joco. :canadian:

Right on !!!!!!!! :clapping: you have your boat rigged out very nice,and by looking at those fish,i would say it works very good....and you sure can go where other types of boats cant,like small rivers & lakes....that would be a blast in alqonquain park thats for sure.....great idea...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: