Trailer needed

raysfish2005

Hey people

I just bought a used 14ft and i need to move it from there cottage. Does anyone have a trailer i can borrow for a day this week. i live in Miss and the boats in orilla, I will be moving it to Parrysaound....yep a bit of driving in one day plus i hope to fish for a hour befor i have to head back.

Thanks Ray

Hey sinker thanks

I saw that you had a trailer in orilla, i was going to send you a pm when the guy or should i say mother %$#$#@

sent me an email saying he sold the boat from under me...............................

I guess times have changed and a persons word is just not worth a piece of poop.........

now i sit nooooooooo tin can and a bad taste for mankind in my mouth...

well the search goes on for a 14 for deep and wide

Hey sinker thanks

I saw that you had a trailer in orilla, i was going to send you a pm when the guy or should i say mother %$#$#@

sent me an email saying he sold the boat from under me...............................

I guess times have changed and a persons word is just not worth a piece of poop.........

now i sit nooooooooo tin can and a bad taste for mankind in my mouth...

well the search goes on for a 14 for deep and wide

Hey, don't feel bad.........I had my trusty old 12 foot deep and wide stolen from my yard, while we were at home a few weeks ago!!! Now I've got the place locked up like alcatraz..........ya can't trust anyone these days....its sick........and I'm out in the country!!!

Most bad things turn good though....so don't worry....you'll find a better boat at a better price sooner or later!

Sinker