PORT DOVER

nautifish

Amazing video. Are you a professional film maker???

My friends and i used to rent a cottage in Port Dover, the first week in Sept. every summer, and every year i thought about moving there. Love Port Dover. Your video made me want to be there all over again. Thanks.

Amazing video. Are you a professional film maker???

My friends and i used to rent a cottage in Port Dover, the first week in Sept. every summer, and every year i thought about moving there. Love Port Dover. Your video made me want to be there all over again. Thanks.

Nope no professional film maker here. Just like to play around and dabble is all......& see what i end up with. B)

& yes its hard not to love port dover. ;) I love this little town. :P

Edited by nautifish

JB thankyou glad you enjoyed it. However not sure i think the song i chose is a grly song. :P ...lol....I just wanted something soft and calming for a change as i usually add more upbeat music. ;)

Tracker C'mon down to dover! ;)

Clampit all i see are little white boxes with the dreaded red x IN THEM SORRY. ;)

i was just there on saturday... going back this weekend prolly... have a blast while i am there... fish the small lake by the market :P nice wooden dock type thingy.. i will catch u sooner or later.. till then.... Bud

HEYBUD!

If your down in dover fishing one of my favorite spots gimme a shout i live up on the hill that over looks the lake ur fishing. ;)

Hey do you know a guy by the nickname Crash McQueen. A buddies of mine brother. Seems he drove down the hill and through the restaraunt on the water front. A shot in the dark, small town outside tourist season

Awesome video... The way you view life, seeing it through your eyes always leaves me thinking the world is a much more beautiful place!

Thank you for sharing

Cheers

Jen

Just like to second that Jen, what a lovely relaxing video sort of thing I would play my daughter to send her to sleep.

Excellent work Nautifish.

Hey do you know a guy by the nickname Crash McQueen. A buddies of mine brother. Seems he drove down the hill and through the restaraunt on the water front. A shot in the dark, small town outside tourist season

No cannot say that i do holdfast, and there is no hill infront of the restaraunt that sits on the beach here in dover.