ready for nipissing!!!

hey fellez im heading up to nipissing on saturday morning bright and early with my whole family we live in Brampton so its gonna be a heck of a drive up!

When i get back i hope to have a few pictures of fish or scenery for you guys and i will try and post it so you can all have a look(if i catch anything)

I made a a trip to bass pro shop bought a couple of frogs, some "zoom",some power bates, a bug zapper(for dad ) and my dad and i got the family's reels done putting 12 pound test on (triline).i humd and hawd about getting the braided superstren line wasnt really into it and i didnt wanna risk anything going up just in case i found it bad and it made it harder for me to fish.After BPS i went over to canadien tire to buy a "barbie fishing rods" for my sister shes only two now turning three this year so i figured it would give her a chance to learn put a little bobber on there for her or something.

packings is gonna be a nightmare <_< but anywho its gonna be worth it this year i hope to learn how to fillet a fish from the guy who owns the place we are staying at. Im staying at promised land camp its a blast there myself and the parents.They have a play ground,water slide, water trampoline and a canoe trip for the kids then after the canoe trip we go and get free ice-cream from wades landing.

Im going to also try this year to catch my first muskie hoping it will be about 20+ but its not gonna be easy :]

Oh another thing i did not mention in my shopping list from bass pro is Dave Mercers new dvd it was 3 bucks so i grabbed one.He does a bunch of "artic Char" fishing then some bass fishing then some extream tropical fishing

So thats it im heading up on saturday!Talk to yall in a week!!!!

little angler

Edited by little angler

Hey good luck with the musky fishing :thumbsup_anim: . Our family will be making our annual trip to the West Arm in say...18 days and 7 hours...Can't wait!!!

Where's Promised Land Camp??? Bring some wire leaders too, the northern pike are alway hungry for your plugs and spinnerbaits.

Have a great time. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Best of Luck LA. Beautiful Country up there. Only 2 months and I hit the French River for two weeks. I do have a very long drive to get there, but it is worth the drive. Like you, I hope I have something very nice to post for everyone.

Edited by Rich Clemens