Fish & babies

gussser

In my 60 plus years--including 5 kids & 12 Grandkids-- I've noticed this. See if you agree. When a women delivers it becomes like a fish is to us men. They always ask " HOW BIG WAS IT ??? HOW MUCH DID IT WEIGH???? Would it not save lotsa money to at that point just havem stuffed & mounted on the wall ???? No clothes, no shoes, no college fund. Might be enough saved to buy a NEW BOAT :clapping::clapping: Just kidding, I wouldn't trade any of em in. Well then again; a NEW BOAT :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

In my 60 plus years--including 5 kids & 12 Grandkids-- I've noticed this. See if you agree. When a women delivers it becomes like a fish is to us men. They always ask " HOW BIG WAS IT ??? HOW MUCH DID IT WEIGH???? Would it not save lotsa money to at that point just havem stuffed & mounted on the wall ???? No clothes, no shoes, no college fund. Might be enough saved to buy a NEW BOAT :clapping::clapping: Just kidding, I wouldn't trade any of em in. Well then again; a NEW BOAT :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

I always claimed that children should be eaten while their bones were still soft...........kinda like pan sized walleye..

LOL....to true!!

My lastest catch just happen on 6/11/07. Luckly just outside the slot so we could keep him: 7lb. 7oz and 21" long:

Kaehr012.jpg

Kaehr272.jpg

He joins two other keepers.....one from August 2005:

Joahonlog.jpg

And one from May 2003:

Einwoods2.jpg

All keepers and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.....true blessings!!

dk

Edited by dustink