Katchewanooka Launch

Zamboni

Friend sold his place on Lake Katchewanooka, now I'm lokking for spot to leave truck/trailer when we day trip there. I launch in front of Marina down below the beer store, marina closed yesterday so not sure if a guy caan park there-not much room and didn't see tow vehicles on grounds yesteday. Only truck/trailer I saw was on shoreline to left of launch-occupying the one spot.

Where do you guys park-beer store or is there a lot down shoreline I didn't see?

May be moot as we planned a 3 day weekend end of July and now owner emailed me that someone wants to rent for week so I must match price so he doesn't "loose money"-Nice! Anyone with trailer/cottage vacant July 27-29 pm me.

There's a large parking lot just north of the marina, behind the hockey rink, but I don't know if they'll allow fishermen to park their cars & trailers there or not, but it couldn't hurt to ask them.

They've built a beautiful new docking facility in that location for big cruisers passing thru town on the water, but have never built anything decent for guys who want to launch small boats to spend a day fishing. Not even a dock to tie up to once you launch your boat.

Thanks guys-I'll scout both out next visit....can't launch at Water St alone without a dock. They should sink 2 poles beside the existing 4' of cement jutting into lake there so we could tie up while moving tow vehicles.