taking the family to michigan

ricoboxing

i know people are gonna say "why the hell would you wanna go to michigan?", but i really wanna go to Cabelas in Dundee, and maybe going up to Saginaw and checking out the shopping there. Other than that, anyone know anywhere else I could go? We'll probably spend a night in Saginaw, and another closer to Dundee (possibly Ann Arbor). Is there anywhere else you guys can recommend?

Guest skeeter99

go to bass pro shops too!!!!!

it is north of detroit and is located in the great lakes mall, it is bigger than vaughn mills I think and some great shopping for other clothing

after you have been to the bass pro shops in michigan ours in vaughn looks like the canadian tire fishing section LOL!!! way more stuff in fact the U.S> stores probably have everything in the catalogue and lots of them too

Edited by skeeter99

If you are going to go to Frankenmuth you might as well stop at the brewery & have some german beer. You can also stop at Bronner's (The world's largest Christmas Store). Just outside of Frankenmuth is Birchrun (Off of I-75) they have an outlet mall there but not much savings like there used to be. While in Birchrun you can have lunch or breakfast at Toni's. One order can feed several people. There is a place in Frankenmuth that has an indoor water slide/park but can't remember the name.

I personally think the BPS in Alburn Hills, MI sux. But still nice to visit. Cabela's is much better but located in the middle of nowhere.