Quick Hello

Hey every one... Been here in Quebec for two weeks without fishing and I am getting pretty anxious as I have the whole weekend off and have been speaking to some guides for salmon fishing near Chicoutimi... Also there are a couple nice little creeks in the bush I might just have to hit too as I have seen some of the fish jumping around at dusk.... Does anyone know of any good guides they would recommend in the chicoutimi or la baie or Saguenay regionÉ... If you do pleas post or pm me a number, and it would be much appreciated. good luck to everyone fishing their home waters, and talk to ya all soon.

Bill

Maybe they have more info on the QFN website.... lol

*jokes*

Stoty you are getting to be a bit annoying! There are more Quebec members on this site than you think.This is not the first time someone has posted looking for information about Quebec fishing.Sounds like you have never been here.Most of us came to become a member because we were born and raised in english just like you.So were not interested in hooking up on to a french board.Bill is stationed all summer in this area so he is just looking for help thats all.

:P MTP

BP, can't help you out here brother... But I hope your having a good time thus far!! Teaching them minions survival skills! Note to self... purchase a Coleman Pocket Saw :thumbsup_anim:

PS... for those of you that dont know... He is an instructor for survival skills in the bush. You gotta see the toys this guy has!

Hope your summer is everything you thought it would be man!

Gerritt.