Fishing PD July 4th.

nautifish

Well myself and mr sinns decided to head out for a few hrs and fish yesterday evening at a local spot here in town & a beautiful one it was. The bite was on in total i caught 14 scrappie and mr sinns landed 4 SM AND 2 LM PLUS a pumpkinseed and also eight scrappies. Shame there was not too much size to most we catched . This is the biggest scrappie caught of the evening.

SSCRAPPIE.jpg

Here is just one of the smallies that mr sinns landed.

SSsm.jpg

Here is one of the two LM he landed around a pound and a half.

ssLM.jpg

It was a beautiful eveing as the sunset

SS.jpg

SSL.jpg

SSG.jpg

Also took this shot of two guys out fishing in a canoe on the lake with the mist sitting over top of the water. Would have loved for this picture to be a bit clearer i really got to invest in an extra zoom attachment for my cam.

SSCANOE.jpg

So in all a fun evening of fishing just wish the d**n mozzys came out in the winter and not through the summer. They were so thick last night they could have carried you away.....lol :rolleyes:

That first 'smallie' picture of mr sinns is actually a Largemouth by the looks...

Can't beat a night out catching fish, it's been so long for me I think I might have forgotten how to tie a palomar knot :lol:

Tony

lol Tonyb you poor thing. & yes its a smallie...... ;) We were catching one fish after another and like i said a shame no big size to any of them but what the heck there still fish right?.....lol

Tonight am heading out on the lake for some perch am having a big fishfry next month so need to get some more in my freezer. Been nagged at all yr by freinds and family when i am having one........ :blahblah1: lol ;)

Glad to see you got out Tracy!

What a beautiful Sunset and fish too...

Is it not wonderful living in paradise??

Great Report

Cheers

Jen

Is it not wonderful living in paradise??

Ya know jen i do not think there is anywhere else i would want to live. Having travelled most of Europe nothing seems to compare to port dover. Don't get me wrong some very beautiful and breath taking places in Europe. But to have a fresh water lake with such vantastic fishing a great beach good bars and resturaunts spectacular sunsets and all right on my very own door step its hard not to love this little town. :D

Catchin is better than not, the last picture is cool...

Could not agree with you more. ;) .....& i like the last pic also just a little niffed it is not a very clear image. :rolleyes: Would have made a great photo framed and put up on the wall in my den. :D