Whitie fishing on SImcoe

jimmer

Well, I spent the whole day on Simcoe in search of whites yesterday.  It was actually my first time this year after amazing success last year. I just happened to choose a day they didn't want to eat or play. It's actually amazing how many we marked coming in to check out our baits, but moved on quickly. Maybe next time.

55 minutes ago, jimmer said:

Well, I spent the whole day on Simcoe in search of whites yesterday.  It was actually my first time this year after amazing success last year. I just happened to choose a day they didn't want to eat or play. It's actually amazing how many we marked coming in to check out our baits, but moved on quickly. Maybe next time.

Yup

Been like that for a couple of weeks now. Got to slow down presentation.  Just ask my bud,whom I was showing when I hooked up before his eyes. My last 2 outings ,I had to work harder then norm to get my bites.

Edited by misfish

I was actually thinking of some of your previous posts about how tough it has been when we weren't hooking up and didn't feel so bad. Sometimes I think they hit the baits with a closed mouth.  It would be nice to see them on camera when they are acting this way.

15 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Spent 5 hours at BP this morning, saw 2 hooks on the graph and that's all she wrote.  Everybody was out kicking snow, not catching.

Another over populated presured fished area. Get away and you will find them. Not saying your hook up will be greater,but you will at least have the fish coming in for entertainment. LOL