Canuck Wolves transfered to Michigan

Interesting news article from MNR Watch. If you haven't signed up for emails from MNR Watch I strongly suggest you do as they have recent  news and articles including fishing and publish all the recent  charges, convictions and court rulings of poachers and environmental miss deeds  in Ontario. They are not associated with the MNR. 

Johnny D

https://mnrwatch.com/canadian-wolves-released-at-isle-royale/

Edited by Old Ironmaker
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OhioFisherman said:

Rumor has it Michigan is also looking for some Wolverines, the ones they have keep getting pelted by Buckeyes!

I wonder if all these Hockey fans get that one Ohio? I do, but then again I do have dual citizenship and spent 15 minutes at Youngstown State back when everything was in black and white on TV, all 11 channels. No one could ever explain to me what a Penguin had to do with Ohio, or even PA. Buckeye was taken already maybe? Hope you are doing well. Johnny D/out.

10 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

I wonder if all these Hockey fans get that one Ohio? I do, but then again I do have dual citizenship and spent 15 minutes at Youngstown State back when everything was in black and white on TV, all 11 channels. No one could ever explain to me what a Penguin had to do with Ohio, or even PA. Buckeye was taken already maybe? Hope you are doing well. Johnny D/out.

LOL, 11 channels? You are a young guy! I seem to remember 3 channels that all signed off the air around midnight! B/I before internet, a test pattern meant a sure sign of bedtime, unless you were into watching those?

Hmmm, doing well? I fall faster than a blitzed quarterback, I may need a helmet for head protection! Too stupid or stubborn to give up on the walking thing though? Hope all is well with you and yours John!