Couple reps in one

xrap

I did a little fishing on the weekend. Friday night we tried our luck off a pier on lake Erie for walleye and we didn't have to much success, just cats and sheepies. Although we did see a bunch of people catch alot of walleye and lots of people leaving with thier limits. Saturday night rolls aorund and after seeing all thos people leave with there limits we decided to give it another go and same thing again except this time the walleye bite was totally off. So ticked off we didn't get any fish Friday and Saturday night we decided to fish the old Welland canal for bass and pike on Sunday. We weren't too fimiliar with the area so we got some help from a board memeber ( Bitsmith, thanks man) and headed down. After fishing for ten mintues the water went up really fast and before we knew it we were surrounded by water and with no were to go we had to walk the shorelines in our shoes. We met a guy down thier to took us to a bunch of trails on another part of the canal. Thanks if you read this board. And we moved up and down the trails fishing the canal and we got a bunch of smaller fish. (pike and Bass) My brother in law got alot of perch in between the 8-10 inch range but all the fish we caught were relased to swim another day. I didn't really take alot of pics but here's a couple snapped Sunday's adventure. Thanks for reading and thanks once again to Bitsmith for the info B)

My brother in law's pike

gregpike.jpg

A smallie I caught

mikebass.jpg

Hey thanks guys, I haven't been viewing the site too much cause I got a summer job. But I'll still be fishing pretty much every weekend. And my computer is really messed up and I can't get on OFC sometimes. My photobucket doesn't load anymore so I had some help from bassmaster4 up loading my images. Hopefully I'll get a new comp in a few weeks and hopefully be back up and running. Thanks guys :Gonefishing: