Nippising Accomodations for cheap???

Guest Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

I've been looking for accomodations for two nights in preferably Callander or near by. Every place I have looked at, including sponsers from this board, will not rent for only 2 days(sat, sun night).

Does anyone know a cheap place I can stay at for a couple of nights? I'm coming with another 3 people(a guy and 2 girls). I was thinking of staying at a local hotel but will my boat be safe???

If worse comes to worse, we may camp or choose another destination.

Any other season besides summer it's no problem getting a cottage for 2 nights up there. Summer as you've already noticed, they all want a 7 day minimum....

If it was me I'd get on the phone and call every single camp that interested me directly. While they might say they have a 7 day minimum on their website it's pretty doubtful any of them would turn down the business if they have an open slot. Never know 'till you try.

Beyond that I've stayed at this place a bunch of times for ice fishing. It may not be your cup of tea, but it is a place to stay and right across from the government docks in Callander... http://www.innonthebay.ca/

cheers, Mike

Guest Johnny Bass

Reservations booked. Thanks! We will be going up with female companions but I hope to sneak in a bit of fishing and some pics! ;)