Congrats Everyone

Peps

hi everyone,

been awhile since i posted, been busy working on the house and have had no time to fish or do anything for that matter(but work on the house).

Glad to see everyone who attended Lakair had a blast, and also everyone's bass opener was very succesful, all the reports i've read and all the pictures i've seen are giving me bass fever or more like fishing fever....so this is going to be my opener/first trip of the year (yeah i know pretty sad) :( .

So we are heading up to Sparrow Lake, does anyone have any suggestions for this lake we will targeting bass for the most part but wouldn't mind getting into some pike, don't want anyone's hot spots just some general direction never fished there before. is the north end of the lake better?

I wish everyone continued succes for the rest of season and be safe, i will post results when i get back.

Thank again

Peps

been busy working on the house and have had no time to fish or do anything for that matter(but work on the house).

I feel your pain man! If you can believe this...I haven't been fishing since the week after Trout opener.

Between fixing up the old house before it went up for sale, packing, fixing up the new house and moving, I haven't wet a line in ages.

I'm starting to twitch, and people around me are noticing my crankiness :lol:

July 9th weekend onward I should be back into fishing regularly.

Tony

Ya know Peps, you need to learn some patience and not be so sensative...did it ever occur to you that those who have read your post are at work and unable to answer...or just don't have an answer...me I can't help you...but I wish you luck...

Maureen

I only fished Sparrow lake once before and it was through the ice. We did ok on medium sized perch with chartreuse ultra-light jigs. I doubt that is the information you are looking for, that is why I didn't bother sharing it initially.

I'm sure someone from that area can help you out if they see the message, and I know it is frustrating without being able to get out on the water to get a feel for the conditions and fish activity but sometimes that is the only way.

Tony

Hey peps, give it some more time and I'm sure someone familar with the lake will chime in eventually. Sometimes questions go unanswered, other times you get a ton of help, and neither has much to do with how many posts you've made. Good luck on the water!