Help with restoule lake please

Kaytar

Kaytar,

Welcome aboard. How about a little introduction. W5, who you? What do you fish for, land locked or a boater too? When is your favorite season to fish? Where do you fish? The why we are all trying to figure that out. Go ahead why? The how is good too.

Send pic of boat if applicable. We all love pics.

Thanks for having me guys!!! I fish for musky a ton....just getting into Lake Ontario world ..still learning but love it as well...I run a 17.5 smokercraft with a 125 merc.......I spend a lot of time in the kawartha said but starting to hit Georgian bay a bit more and a few new lakes as well..this years choice is restoule!!!! Love this site hoping to learn and contribute as best I can!!

Thanks for having me guys!!! I fish for musky a ton....just getting into Lake Ontario world ..still learning but love it as well...I run a 17.5 smokercraft with a 125 merc.......I spend a lot of time in the kawartha said but starting to hit Georgian bay a bit more and a few new lakes as well..this years choice is restoule!!!! Love this site hoping to learn and contribute as best I can!!

Welcome to the Penitentiary.