An evening fish trip for a change

kickingfrog

Took my son for an after work fish trip as we hadn't been on the water for 6 weeks.

It only took a couple of casts at the first spot and I had a blowup on a topwater frog in way back in the lily pads. It came off and before I had a chance to make a follow-up cast the seagull I was fishing with had placed his hollow body sunfish right in the hole made by the fish. He did better than I did and had the hooks into a fish and was hauling it out of the pads. The fish and about 5 pounds of weeds at the side of the boat after a short battle.

DSCF2298_zps6ufprltx.jpg

DSCF2301_zpsmlqcbcx5.jpg

So I guess I missed the part where photobucket has change things. I'll see what I can do but my first thought is that they can go pound salt and i'll go elsewhere, but we'll see.

Edited by kickingfrog

Saw a post somewhere, might have even been this board, saying Photobucket (or picture pail as I liked to call it) wants upwards of 400.00/year for the priviledge of allowing us to continue host pictures there for inserting elsewheres at no cost. Wasn't that their claim to fame when they started this service?

I never used it much anyhow, but I won't be trying too when I need to either. I'll just see what's working most for everyone else and follow suit.

Hope you find something soon - I still read as many reports as I can.

Michael