Bass Opener this weekend

CX-9

I'll be out on my home waters,Bay of Quinte,can't wait although it's goin to be real busy with 2 derby's going on and upwards of 80 boats out there and most should be stayin in the bay and not goin out to the lake as no smallies can be weighed in the first quinte fishing series derby.We'll see if they are near my honey holes ;)

BM

Good Luck all

I also will be out on the bay .I'm sure it will be a zoo at the launches.

Ya since they got rid of the Lake Ontario smallmouth factor it should mix things up a bit.It will be neat to see what the winning weights will be compared to other years.

Good luck to all!

have to work opening day.but will be out sunday starting in the wee hrs hope to be on the water by 4am to avoid the boat launch fiascal.hope the heavy sat pressure and cold front dont affect them to much.

have to work opening day.but will be out sunday starting in the wee hrs hope to be on the water by 4am to avoid the boat launch fiascal.hope the heavy sat pressure and cold front dont affect them to much.

Thats the trick,get out early and get off early,so you dont have to put up with the afternoon ruckus.