Move over HB . . . The Lowrance HDS Carbon 16 is here

Mister G

Humminbird just released a 15" units a few weeks before this 16" Lowrance was released? I don't see how hummingbird needs to "move over" over a 1" bigger screen LOL.

Either way, this is definitely getting ridiculous. I watched Edwin Evers standing beside the 16 carbon for an hour yesterday online and that fishfinder looks massive. he also did a video on it and said it was like having 4 seven inch units lol. So if you are one to run multiple units on the bow or at the helm, I guess it could be cheaper...

Edited by Lape0019

"Move over Hummingbird" ! LMAO... yah, like there's even the need to signal the lane change!

:w00t::w00t:

Both good brands. This thing looks to be a beast. Not far off here from a new rig and come time will be looking more closely at sonar options. Does one need all the bells and whistles to fish, absolutely not. Do more bells and whistles help you to fish a better? Absolutely they can. A standard GPS/Sonar combo should be must for anyone. Past couple years too, side imaging has been a good tool to have for some things too. Last I looked, (and I didn't look closely) there was no unit that could combine all four-in-one. If wanting these features, you're into two units. Now... what's that cost comparison?

Will have to look.