any one have an old gps puck

grt1

my son put a lowrance 332 on my skiff but he said the gps doesn't work because the puck (external antenae) he has doesn't work, i was wondering if any one on this site has an old one they aren't using, i don't know what they are worth so if you have one, let me know how much you would like for it. maybe we can make a deal

I googled the 332 unit and came up with a manual that shows the back of the unit and the puck they are saying that goes with the unit is a LGC2000 module antenna. it also looks like it is supposed to connect to a y adapter cable before it goes into the unit itself. do you have one of the cables that connects to the unit?

Bill, I ran across information about GPS Module Compatibility. It appears that the unit in Dryden will

work with a Lowrance LMS-332 C (sonar/gps). PM your email address and I'll forward the complete information,

but it may take a while as I'm going to be away from my computer for a while.

Edited by TennesseeGuy

Wow, strange things are happening.

Somehow nasty words are substituted for two letters that are supposed to come after LMS-332 C

I made several attempts to change, but was unsuccessful.

I was unable to list the entire description of the Lowrance unit.

Edited by TennesseeGuy

so today I went out and put a new battery in my skiff and fired up the depth finder / gps my son gave me. only one problem, it wouldn't turn on. I have power to the end of the power cord going into the unit but zip to turn it on. so I guess my son thought his problem was the puck when it really could have been the 332 unit itself.

so thanks to everyone for the advice and offers of help, I guess I will put an old depth finder I have in the basement on the boat and use it for the rest of the season