OMG Albert! (NF)

Big Cliff

Well I have to say a very special thank you to Albert and Paul. Albert sent me a very special treat and Paul delivered it (un scather BTW Albert) today. I tried a little sample of it a few minutes ago and it is absolutly fantastic! Thank you both so much!

:clapping:

Well I have to say a very special thank you to Albert and Paul. Albert sent me a very special treat and Paul delivered it (un scather BTW Albert) today. I tried a little sample of it a few minutes ago and it is absolutly fantastic! Thank you both so much!

:clapping:

NOO. Butter and some red wine, olives and good bread (not Wonder) lol.

I think you have come through for me a few times and trying some of my stuff is a good return.

BTW This is prosciutto made a different way!

Keep it in the fridge. And enjoy Cliff! MY kids can't / won't make it but they line up for it. IT'S al lot of work.

NOO. Butter and some red wine, olives and good bread (not Wonder) lol.

I think you have come through for me a few times and trying some of my stuff is a good return.

BTW This is prosciutto made a different way!

Keep it in the fridge. And enjoy Cliff! MY kids can't / won't make it but they line up for it. IT'S al lot of work.

No butter needed, going to bake a nice crusty loaf tomorrow morning, got a nice bottle of red wine some extra virgin olive oil and I am going to relax, enjoy and forget about the problems of the world. I have had prosciutto many times, I can't remember ever enjoying one this much!

No butter needed, going to bake a nice crusty loaf tomorrow morning, got a nice bottle of red wine some extra virgin olive oil and I am going to relax, enjoy and forget about the problems of the world. I have had prosciutto many times, I can't remember ever enjoying one this much!

Enjoy my friend you deserve it. One day I will join you for lunch and I'll bring it! On my fishing trips I was the cook and lunch maker. They caught the fish!

Keith Wynne will never try this if she does she will tax it. :)

Enjoy my friend you deserve it. One day I will join you for lunch and I'll bring it! On my fishing trips I was the cook and lunch maker. They caught the fish!

Keith Wynne will never try this if she does she will tax it. :)

I will look forward to that my friend! I would really enjoy it!