why are we being fed by a poison expert

GbayGiant

Do you honestly think that GMO is going to kill you before the many other things both natural and unnatural will? I mean alcohol either you drinking it or another person drinking it is much higher on my worry list. Smoke, Microwaves, my list is most likely 100 other things that are going to take me out first. I guess I could stop enjoying life and get myself bubble wrapped, sell the motorcycle collection, the old cars, tractor, chainsaw and anything sharper than a pencil would possible keep me from feeding the worms at a premature age. lol

Live on the edge, take the chances and die with no regrets is my motto. I can honestly say life should have killed me a long time ago with all of the dumb things I did and the adrenaline poisoning that goes along with it.

While celebrex is a tough drug the alternative is low mobility in the shoulders and lifting capacity of 25 lbs. The damage was done on a poor diagnosis and 10 years of joint damage. He has now moved to another drug that is less invasive/destructive and has good results. The medical advances funded by profits are amazing.

Art

Not really art. Celebrex is a very pourly designed drug. It works no doubt. But the risk to ratio benefit is very poor.

I know you wont see it that way as your brother seems to be doing well.

But other options are far better(although big pharma doesnt want tou to know that)

Hylauronic acid injections are a much better route.

Especially in conjuctuon with undenatured whey protein isolate

Glad hes happy and functioning, but there are better options and will provide quality of life much longer than NSAIDs

consumers should always have the right to know what they are eating and drinking.. any time a big corporation is lobbying the government we should ask why and what harm can be done to us when they get what they want.. The rights of the common citizen should take priority over profit, be it big pharma or food additives, GMOs etc..