Looking to buy new to me boat

Loonietoon

Absolutly! When I bought my boat I listened to Roy, went out with Marc Thorpe, both big fans of the PrinceCraft. Roy had a tiller, Marc had a consol. I decided on the 164S with a 60 Merc on it because I wanted comfort and stability and reliability. I haven't been the least bit disapointed in my choice! This package suited MY needs but it isn't the right package for everyone!

Total agree Cliff

fisherman 7 - It's a 20 hp. My boat has a full floor, electric bow mount, 2 batteries & regular load of fishing gear. Goes 23 mph with just me in the boat. I had an older 30 hp Suzuki that was crazy fast at 29 mph. A little too fast for me. Good luck in your search. You won't be disappointed with a Lund.

29MPH, crazy fast? Oh Worndunker,man you are showing your age.

Kelvin, get 2 footitis and get something you can come out here and get out 10 miles and hammer those horse size Walleye on Erie. My 19 foot StarCraft can get into back bays on any lake and river and is comfortable enough that we can get out on the big lakes when I pick my days and feel safe enough to get back in from 10 miles out if the weather turns. I can stretch my legs, when there is 2 of us and I leave a few seats home I can put on a good tune and dance in the thing. There have been days I wish I had a 25 foot glass boat out on Erie but I am less adventurous now and watch the weather like a hawk. Go bigger or go home.

Good luck on your shopping, I come across many boats in my travels and will keep my eye open for you.

Edited by Old Ironmaker