Another Hail Mary to tie a game

Old Ironmaker

As I type this a Hail Mary pass from Aaron Rogers to Jeff Janus with zero time on the clock is under review. This will tie the game and force OT. This would be his second of the season, most QB's don't throw 1 in a career let alone 2 in 1 season. The point after is up and good 20-20.

This guy has to have the strongest arm in the history of the game. He is running to his left and hurls the thing 50 yards maybe more. Soon to be at a TSN hi light nearest you.

OK this is crazy, the coin is tossed for the OT, it didn't flip so the ref gets to do it again, it didn't flip! There are powers from somewhere to make sh&^ like this happen. The coin didn't flip!!!!?????

First play from scrimmage Larry Fitzgerald of Arizona takes a pass to the Green Bay 5 yard line. 75 yards. Just when you think you have seen it all a game like this comes along. Stand by. The coin didn't flip, COME ON MAN!

Fitzgerald take a shovel pass runs the 1 gap for 5 yards, game over. That will be along flight back to reality for the Packers. Hail Mary to tie, coin didn't flip, 3 plays latter Mary has abandoned the Packers.

As a die hard Packer fan I have to say that was one game for the ages . From the highs of that hail mary pass

to the lows of Fitz running down the field , what a game . We got burned on a couple non calls in the 4th but that's

the way it goes . Rogers and the rest of the patch work team really stepped it up tonight and almost sent the Cards

home for the year . Anyways the best team one tonight but man did those Packers have fight !!!

Now on to next season and hopefully we will have a healthy one :good:

Never count out Rogers. A first ballot Hall of Fame inductee. I love the passion in this guy. Some bad calls? How about atrocious calls, both ways. I know I wouldn't want to be a Zebra in todays game.

Did anyone watch the replay of the lost footage of Super Bowl 1 last night on the NFL network? One of the D line guys throws the ball carrier to the ground 10 seconds after the whistle blows, guys are huddling up and the ref grabs the guys sweater and he pushes the official. No penalty.