Jembi Lake Fly In Trip - A Walleye Factory

fishnsled

Wormdunker, just leave space between the rolls on the stick and the bacon will cook evenly. Also, we used half a bacon strip for each roll, which also helps to cook the bacon evenly. But as I mentioned earlier in the thread, coating the fish with fish crisp, then wrapping in bacon was a great combination.

Wayne, it's always time!

HH

I was grinning as I read your report Will. Wished I was there!

Would love to have you along for the trip Bernie! Let's discuss for the 2016 trip.

Wormdunker, just leave space between the rolls on the stick and the bacon will cook evenly. Also, we used half a bacon strip for each roll, which also helps to cook the bacon evenly. But as I mentioned earlier in the thread, coating the fish with fish crisp, then wrapping in bacon was a great combination.

Wayne, it's always time!

HH

Don't forget the Frank's! ;)

We did bring some back to be delivered to the fellow who had to cancel at the last minute due to family obligations. We felt that since he could'nt come, he'd surely like to at least enjoy a meal, after losing his deposit.

HH

Edited by Headhunter

We did bring some back to be delivered to the fellow who had to cancel at the last minute due to family obligations. We felt that since he could'nt come, he'd surely like to at least enjoy a meal, after losing his deposit.

HH

Good on you guys!!!