Fish-A-Thon for a cure auction and more

Handlebarz

I know most here know about this event and know my wife and I usually do a aunction to help raise money for this great event. This year our life has been so busy we did not have a chance to get donations so we have come up with the following.

I have also donated a guided trip musky fishing on LSC this year the trip is at $150

Our Facebook group is Auction to help fight Cancer.

So we are very passionate about fish-a-thon for a cure (cancer) and every year we try and hold an auction to raise money to help fight this crappy disease! Well this year the auction didn't happen BUT we have something just as cool!! We are going to have a banner (donated by RPM designs) and on that banner we are selling spots for you to share in memory if a loved one who passed from cancer or a cancer survivor for $5! Maybe you are a business and don't have an in memory of or a survivor but want to donate....well we've got spots for you as well! For $20 we will place your logo on our banner to show your support! This event will take place at Deer Creek Conservation area and there are usually upwards of 200 or more people that attend! The fish-a-thon is coming fast in Saturday the 22nd so we will need all donations in by Wednesday August 19th so that we can get the banner printed! Please private message me if you would like a name or business spot asap! Thanks for helping us kick cancers ass!

Yah.. the burger wasn't bad!! :good:

Sorry we had to bail just before prizes, but Leah standing in line for food and seeing Jen's name in print on the banner didn't make it any easier for her and I felt it was time to get moving and find a place to stay for the night. Thanks to everyone that welcomed us to the event and all the hugs, and more importantly to everyone for taking time out of their busy lives to first of all raise awareness and second raise money for research.

BTW... which prizes did Ryan pocket with our tickets?? :D