Evan Williams Bourbon Bassmaster Elite at St. Lawrence River

LOL Brian, I have been to the deep south once in my life, the Tampa Florida area in August, that was a mistake, way too hot and muggy for me, I thought I was in a jungle. I am sure it's probably a lot better in the winter though compared to here.

Give me a Canadian summer any day!

LOL Brian, I have been to the deep south once in my life, the Tampa Florida area in August, that was a mistake, way too hot and muggy for me, I thought I was in a jungle. I am sure it's probably a lot better in the winter though compared to here.

Give me a Canadian summer any day!

Summer. I,ll take the winters anytime. The only sweat is when im walking out to the fishing hole. It goes away fast once I get all set up and sitting down enjoying a cup of hot coffee watching the fish screen.. LOL

Brian, I watched a couple of hours of the live feed, the two guys they were focused on were definitely smallie fishing. A lot of follows but not many bites between 12:00 and 2PM or so. I think both were a long way from the ramp, an hour or so?

No clue, that would sort of be an entirely new deal for me fishing in that type of constant current, I think someone mentioned it was 5mph?

Lake Erie and most lakes here can get a bit windy, but we don't have anything with a constant current like that. Even one of our area rivers wasn't bad unless there was a heavy rain, but it is nothing like that river.

I have seen the Niagara from Ft.Erie to the Falls, I can picture that being challenging also to fish.