I phone 5 screen question

mr blizzard

Nf

When I text which is not a lot I hold the phone so the ringer buttons are on the left. Something happened today when I was texting Dave

The key pad is still in the bottom half but the text messages at the top are sideways

What the frig did I do?

Thx and don't laugh too hard I grew up writing letters lol

If you swiped from the bottom of the screen and up a hidden menu will pop up there you

Will see a lock. Just deselect it.

The purpose of the lock is to lock the screen in portrait mode. You can verify this if there is a little lock symbol at the top right of your screen

G

Edited by Gerritt

If you swiped from the bottom of the screen and up a hidden menu will pop up there you

Will see a lock. Just deselect it.

The purpose of the lock is to lock the screen in portrait mode. You can verify this if there is a little lock symbol at the top right of your screen

G

Thanks Gerritt, it has been a year long learning curve lol, thamk you for the information, i will double check that

have a great day

John

Go back to letters and using the phone...can't stand iPhone got one last week...kept my blackberry with buttons for as long as I could...touch screen = pain in the butt plain and simple.

I remember my flip phone from a 2 or 3 summers ago, battery would last a week no glitches could tex/call with no issues...Now I get to spend more money, I get a crappy touch screen, a battery that lasts a day at best and a bunch of extra crap I already have on my computer at work/home.

We are dumber than we think, the big phone companies got the world hooked.

End of rant and sorry no idea how to help with your phone :P

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher