My boat is sitting too high in the bow.

I didn't know you need 3 deep calls on a Terova, they must be 36 volts, that's a lot of juice.

Terrovas are available in 12, 24, & 36 volt models. You only need three batteries if you require 100 pounds of thrust. If you can manage with a little less thrust then you can buy a 24 or 12 volt model.

I have an 80lb Terrova on my 18' Princecraft and I can troll over 3 mph pulling worm harnesses and light gear but there is no possible way it would troll at speed with downriggers, dipsy divers and such especially in any waves. I think a 101 on your boat would be similar and would not work for your purposes John. They are a great motor and the anchor lock, speed control, and auto pilot features are amazing but all that heavy gear is just too much for them to pull especially at higher speeds. I run mine in tandem with my kicker so it steers and trims the speed automatically but it certainly couldn't do it on it's own. Danny's Triton is a very flat boat and likely pulls much easier than your deep V so I'm not sure that is a really good comparison either. Not trying to pee on the parade but I think you'd be wise to think carefully about dropping 2-3 grand on a bow mount, batteries, chargers and all for that purpose.

Your bow high issue is simple physics; either too much weight in the stern or not enough weight in the bow. Adding 100 lbs or so up front would be cheap and wouldn't make a huge performance difference really. The leaking motor well is another issue that you need to seek out and destroy but really is a separate issue.

Edited by G.mech