Quantz Lake Video

MrSimon

I posted some pics and did a little report a while back on our trip to Quantz Lake with Hearst Air, but here is the video.

In short, Hearst Air is top notch and Quantz is filled with big pike and limitless eating size walleye. What could be better!?!?

Great video you got to love the September and Fall Fly in trips less traffic to deal with on the drive up no bugs and awesome Pike and walleye action in my opinion the walleye fishing is just as good as early June thanks for sharing and September can not come soon enough for me.

Cheers Mitch

Watched bits and pieces at a time this morning and enjoyed what I saw. Hearst Air, Mel, Mike, George and the gang there are all great. For pike, Pym, Napken & Quantz would be their best 3 flyouts. Nice to see some of Quantz here.

Man... the pike and eye fly-in reports are really starting to get me thinking. Agree with Mitch too, love August/September equal to May/June when it comes to fishing those species.

Thanks for posting.

I did my 1st September trip last year. Like the others said, great time of the year up there.

Where you guys going this year?

We are spending a lot of time this year at my cottage in upstate NY fishing the St. Lawrence, Black Lake, and some of the smaller rivers in the area.

This September we are going to the Ottawa River up above Algonquin Park. We found a great little campground with nice cabins on the water. There is 60 miles of fishable water up and down river from the cabin. We'll be fishing out of my pontoon which should be a blast.