4 season trailer parks?

Reel Man

Near Hamilton? Don't know of any that stay open..If you don't mind a 2 hour drive Coles Point Resort allows off season camping..You have a hydro meter on your lot that you pay your own hydro. so winter camping is int an issue.. http://www.colespoint.ca/en/ check it out and give Scott a call..He has open lots this spring that wont last long..Trent and Crow rivers intersect fishing doesnt get any better

Ya, god forbid someone should be able to live a simpler existence and pay a little bit less for the privilege!

So far I'm looking at about 40 minutes to River Bend in Guelph or 50 minutes to Steve's on Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls. Pretty sure I don't want to live on Lundy's Lane! lol...but then it is right across from the Sundowner...lol

It's been tried before and the insurance costs alone for the park are huge !!!! And usually no water access for the fire dept !!! To just name a few !!!! Water freeze ups sewage freeze ups the infrasctucture is not set up to work that aY !!!! Most municipal by laws have all that in place so that they can't ...... I don't even know if there is any left that do it ?? Please advise if there is !!!! Cheers

I have found a few, not very many! Apparently Olympia Village has limited year-round sites too. That one is only about a 20 minute commute and I do that now to live in a crappy apartment building in the east end. So far River Bend seems to be the best bet. A 40 minute commute but it's on the water - huge selling point! I can definitely handle an extra commute if it means going home to wet a line in my backyard, fire up the grill and sit around a campfire at night!