Re-introduction!

walleye_whitey

Hello OFC community,

With this wonderful new board I thought this was a great chance to re-introduce myself to everyone. I was a member on the other board, however not as active as most of you. My real name is Dave, and I joined in April 2006 under yt11 and had maybe 70 posts or so. I am 21, I live in the great little town of Caledonia and am a 4th year Chemical Engineering student at McMaster. I enjoy fishing a variety of species, especially walleye (see nickname). Unfortunately I am home from classes sick this week, but I guess it gives me a chance to get caught up with the new board. I'm yet to recieve a few pics from some friends, but here is a little summary of my fishing year thus far.

Enjoy!

A few nice Walleye and a nice Laker through the ice this winter north of Temagami:

icefishin021.jpg

icefishin023.jpg

Some spring perch action in Long Point Bay:

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

A nice spring chinook on Lake Ontario:

fishin024.jpg

Summer downrigging on Lake Erie:

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Summer walleye from the Grand River:

IMG_0021.jpg

This 30" Walleye my friend pulled in north of Temagami made braving the tough wind and rainy conditions all worth while!:

IMG_0075.jpg

Hopefully after exams I can get some winter steelheading in, and the ice season is just aroung the corner, so there should be a few reports just around the corner.

Talk to everyone soon!