Update on stolen boat

jrdigs

Boat was taken from a locked up barn,,they had to shovel snow first to get in and break into the barn,,the barn is out of sight,,so they had time to get the boat,,barn is only used for storage only,,there is nothing to the story,like i said earlier in my post...THE OWNER DID NOT WANT THE BOAT TAKEN,,it is just one of things that go on alot lately...

Boats get stolen out of barns and then returned without the police finding it....that is what is going on a lot lately ? ? ? I was born at night but it wasn't last night ! ! !

In my first post in your first thread, go back and read it........I said this is a inside job because how did someone know there was a boat in there to steal, yet return it a week later.

Boats get stolen out of barns and then returned without the police finding it....that is what is going on a lot lately ? ? ? I was born at night but it wasn't last night ! ! !

In my first post in your first thread, go back and read it........I said this is a inside job because how did someone know there was a boat in there to steal, yet return it a week later.

The boat belonged to my sisters boyfriends father who is 70 years old , this would be last thing that he would want . PEOPLE CAN BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT IF THAT IS WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY .

I came on here to make a post in regards to this boat being stolen for him , hoping someone would see it or hear something , it was found and that is great , thanks to everyone who read this and offered suggestions ,. now i think it is time to end this post or have it locked...