Perching on Cooks

grizzlybri

quick question in regards to the cabins since its the first time going. How big are the holes? and how many? We are 4 people going so how does that work in any ice fishing cabin? I'm pretty sure we don't all put 4 lines into the same hole.

the one I was in was a six man with 6 holes, I believe he said he has a 4 man (4 holes) also. The holes where 12"

Nice report Brian and Jer, I missed this one when you posted it! I haven't been perching in a couple years, miss it! Cooks does have some good perch, but it takes some travel... you won't be in with the crowds. Not fun walking there with this years snow.

I want to see you do that fish bite (the real bite) with a 10lb+ channel cat this spring...

Nice report Brian and Jer, I missed this one when you posted it! I haven't been perching in a couple years, miss it! Cooks does have some good perch, but it takes some travel... you won't be in with the crowds. Not fun walking there with this years snow.

I want to see you do that fish bite (the real bite) with a 10lb+ channel cat this spring...

challenge accepted

Haha! You should see what DynamicBear used to eat in college. Also, I've convinced him to take a photo with a Muskie taking a bite out of him.

You didn't convince me you asked if i was going to do my bite to the musky, and i said I'll most likely let it make like it is biting me

UMMMMMM I don't want to be around for that one!

HEADLINE : "Grown man screams like little girl when esox masquinongy bites off more than it can chew"

only screaming like a little girl, I'm sure there will be more then that, but I'll only use that in the report thread now that it has already been posted

I'll get the GoPro ready.Might need two one from my view and the other from your's

Might need two one from my view and the other from yours that way you can see the what I'm was looking at the moment of being chewed on by a monster

Edited by DynamicBear