Ottawa wins but how

holdfast

I was fishing so I missed the game. So what happened

Did the ducks hit

Was Capt Canada Alfie a Factor

Was the Refs a factor IE call late penalties and ref a Europe game

Was the Sens tougher that the ducks

The home crowd really worked I would have to say. The Sens fell behind early on a penalty but they played really well this game. From everything I heard and saw on tsn, they played a very physical game and managed to actually get into the ducks zone and outshot the ducks to boot. There was definitely some uglyness to this one though. First a controversial goal, upon review it was the right call. And then Pronger head shots Macammon, and it was a deliberate head shot from all the replays. There was no penaty called either. If they play like this again, we will have a good series. If they come out and lay an egg on Monday then they will be toast.

Guest Trophymuskie
I was fishing so I missed the game. So what happened

Did the ducks hit

Was Capt Canada Alfie a Factor

Was the Refs a factor IE call late penalties and ref a Europe game

Was the Sens tougher that the ducks

What happened? Well the Sens kicked some serious butt. The score does even come close to what the game was. 2 of the 3 Duck goals were softies and the other on a questionable power play.

The Ducks hit but got hit more. Neil was the first star with 5 hits, a goal and was on the ice for another.

Alfie did get a goal and overall he and his line mates played rather well.

As always the refs were a little impartial against the Canadian team but that's expected. But the non call on the Prongner's elbow to the head should get him suspended.

Yes the Sens were tougher, faster more hard working then the Ducks.

Now the Sens will need to play like that in LA to win game 5.

Edited by Trophymuskie

Guest Johnny Bass

Well I started watching the game at 2-2. The ducks scored to make it 3-2 with a decent goal. The Sens goalie had no chance.

Then there was a controversial goal. Apparently you are allowed to deflect the puck in the net with your skate, though not kick. This goal was clearly deflected.

They were saying that Pronger was a force on the ice, though the go ahead goal went off of Pronger and in the net and then he elbows someone in the head.

He may be looking at a suspension. Though he is definately going to get a hefty fine. This is not the first time he has thrown a cheap shot.

From what I saw, the sens definately out played the ducks. They were forechecking aggressively in the ducks end.

What I didn't like seeing is when a team dumps the puck in on the power play. Carry the puck in deep and pass it back to your trailers.

Also Alfredson picked up his play a bit and played more aggressive though My complaint is that he plays too soft in his defensive end. He is the reason they lost the last game. He should be more aggressive in his end also.

Also apparently there was another incident where the ducks only had 4 players on the ice and they weren't even short handed, which led to a Sens goal.

Great game in my opinion, both ways!

The Sens showed up.

I do think there will be some action taken against Pronger though! The league has to act on this as there was no penalty charged.

Second offence in this playoffs as well, so I believe he will be in the hotel room for more than one game.

Easton

Just watched Sports Centre Update on TSN and Pronger has been suspended for 1 game....

Edited by Easton

Just watched Sports Centre Update on TSN and Pronger has been suspended for 1 game....

I had a feeling he would be suspended. That was a bad elbow and not the first cheap shot he's taken at somebody during these playoffs. I think the Ducks will miss him next game at least I hope they do.