Bayfront with Kids

Jen

Since the weather was so beautiful I decided to take the kids down to Bayfront park to see if the fish were biting.

Easton, and my sister decided to join us, 5 children in total all had an excellent time. Although they are going to have to learn how to put worms on a hook they did a great job.

Kidsfishing053107015.jpg

Kidsfishing053107010.jpg

Kidsfishing053107011.jpg

Kidsfishing053107008.jpg

Kidsfishing053107003.jpg

Kidsfishing053107006.jpg

Kidsfishing053107001.jpg

Kidsfishing053107019.jpg

Finally we ran out of bait and it was time to come home...All and all an amazing night out with the family.

Edited by Jen

Just love to see a kid fishing report. looks like they all did well and I know Fred and You didn't fish if they don't put on there own worms.I know that routine put on worms and take off fish snap,flash ,crackle and laugh :blink:

Nice report Jen thanks for sharing. :clapping:

MTP :D

Just love to see a kid fishing report. looks like they all did well and I know Fred and You didn't fish if they don't put on there own worms.I know that routine put on worms and take off fish snap,flash ,crackle and laugh :blink:

Nice report Jen thanks for sharing. :clapping:

MTP :D

We caught them Mike, perch mostly and just let the kids reel them in when they were not busy with their own. Kept everyone very very busy ... and happy of course.

WH A A A A A T?? No carp? (SUPER shots though!) Although I've heard of that spot and its abundance of carp, I've never been there . . . . is there lotsa parking? How far to carry about 60 pounds of gear? I'm toyin' with the idea of hitting the spot you visited Saturday, today? Ah h h h . . . so many places . . . so little time!

WH A A A A A T?? No carp? (SUPER shots though!) Although I've heard of that spot and its abundance of carp, I've never been there . . . . is there lotsa parking? How far to carry about 60 pounds of gear? I'm toyin' with the idea of hitting the spot you visited Saturday, today? Ah h h h . . . so many places . . . so little time!

If I'm not mistaken Photoz, I believe Bob Izumi filmed a carp show there a few years ago. Theres lots of parking available there, and you definately want to bring some sort cart with you, because there is some walking involved, alot depending where you want to go. Give er a go. Almost forgot to mention, nice report Jen.

Edited by Hooked

Looks like everyone had a great time. I'm trying to instill a love of the outdoors,water, camping,canoeing, fishing etc. in my children too. It's something we can all do as a family and I believe it'll make them grow into better, more responsible people. I hope they pass it onto their kids too.

It was a great time, weather was fantastic for such a night. All the kids had a great time. It was interesting to see 6 kids try to figure out how to put a worm on a hook without touching it. Worms don't HOLD ON to the hook.

Photoz the carp were there for sure, we seen them moving threw from time to time. There was one gentleman carping closer to shore. Not sure but I don't recall him catching anything.

Another fantastic time spent with family.

Easton